Friday, May 7, 2010

Picking Strawberries


Stacie took the boys to Harrison's Strawberry Farm today to pick a mess of strawberries. They really enjoyed their time working in the fields. Especially when they ate the fruit of their labors.

I have three new employees starting this week, which hopefully means less 12+ hour days at work and more time for family, friends, and hobbies. I went in tonight for a bit (fun for a Friday night!) and the crew seemed to be on task and productive. I'm popping in tomorrow, too, but really just to spend about an hour in the office catching up on payroll and setting next week's schedule.

Our camcorder has died. Well, the touch screen display, at least. I'm not spending $190 to get it fixed when I can spend $300 or so to buy a new one. Six-years of good video it gave us, but now we are looking for a digital video camera. The JVC's are looking good, but I have to determine if I want to fork out the cash for it. I would like for the boys to have some good video of the family and some memories to look upon down the road, so this might be an area that I don't skimp in - too much. We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. JoeJon glad to see the BLOG is back...so when can we all come to "blog' in real life at your homefront.... ?? Let us know -- we are wide open! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete