Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Taking More Pics

You may have noticed the Flickr badge over to the left side of the blog page (below the Twitter badge).  Flickr is where I am hosting pictures and have done so off and on (mostly off) for a good while now.  Check it often as I am going to make an effort to keep a camera close by for hopefully a good long while.  My goal with the blog is to include a picture with every post (though I don't think I will on this one).  But I'll add more on the Flickr page. 

One project I am working on is the "365 Days" set on Flickr.  I am going to take a picture of myself and post it daily for a year.  I have 8-days up so far.  Why, you ask?  Two reasons:  First, I want to overcome my own camera shyness.  I'm just not the camera ham my boys are.  Secondly, it gives me a reason to carry one or two cameras around with me to take pictures of far better looking things, such as my wife.  And kids.  Or pretty much anything else.  So, eight days and counting.  I hope I make it past thirty days!

1 comment:

  1. you are not a bad looking fellow, BUT no more early pictures in morning please!!! BRO Reggie

    ReplyDelete