Monday, October 25, 2010

Ethan Shooting the Bow


Ethan Shooting the Bow
Originally uploaded by Joe Jon!
A natural with the bow and arrow, Ethan looks like he might be lining up a nice buck from 20' up in the air in a deer stand. He loves archery!

Gabe and Ethan attended "Webelos Woods" with Troop 942 and Pack 942 this past weekend.   The Troop helped the Pack with a number of activities Saturday throughout the day and there were a few other Troops/Packs from the local scouting district.  Gabe camped with the Troop on Friday evening and Ethan and the Webelos came up early Saturday morning.

Friday evening I was packing up a few things and bent down to pick up a shirt from the floor when I felt the little pop in my lower back.  Once again I have thrown my back out, which caused me not to be able to take Ethan Saturday morning.  Stacie stepped in at the last minute and took him to the campsite, though they did not stay the night.  They all returned Saturday evening and we enjoyed some time at home together.  Caden was very helpful with his bed-ridden Dad throughout the day while the others were away.

So, I was confined to the bed a good 16-18 hours per day Saturday and Sunday, and somehow managed to go in to work this morning for a couple of hours to do payroll for my team.  That almost beat me down, as walking is extremely painful.  I am going to see a doctor in Cary tomorrow to see about an ESI.  My last one was 3-years ago, and it worked like a charm.  I'm hoping to get the same results this time, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment